The tool TH4+, it´s a tool that allows to troubleshoot ThyssenKrupp CMC4+ lifts.
(For example, the CMC4+ controller is used with ThyssenKrupp Synergy 200 and 300 models).
It also works with ThyssenKrupp CMC3, CMC4 lifts.
It´s like a POME tool for CMC4+ lifts.
The TH4+ tool allows to:
- Read and modify parameters.
- View the lift status and car contacts.
- Browse the current fault and the list of faults.
- Do shaft-teaching, load-weigh teaching and COP teaching.
It can be used with one of the 3 provided data-leads:
- One data-lead with 8pins rectangular connectors for the CMC4+.
- One data-lead with DB9 connectors for connecting to CMC3 and CMC4 lifts (same as the TH1 tool).
- One black USB cable for connecting to the computer and update the internal software of the tool.
The TH4+ tool also allows to connect to other lifts based on the UCM2 CMC4+ board, like the CMC3+-PRU lifts (new replacement of the CMC3).